updated on: November 18, 2016
An Epic Winter Bucket List You Should Be Planning For In November
Plan ahead and experience your best winter yet in the city!
A little fun, food, fresh air, music and adventure makes it easy to embrace the winter season.
3. Go ice climbing with Superior Exploration Adventure & Climbing Co.! This is epic!
4. Take in some phenomenal local live music!
5. Go Ice Skating at the John Rhodes Centre Oval.
6. Plan a sleigh ride at Mockingbird Hill Farm with family and friends!
7. Sip a latte at Shabby Motley - This café has a full barista menu, featuring exclusively Fair Trade and Organic coffees and teas from Saint Joseph Island Coffee Roasters.
8. Grab a cocktail at downtown.
9. Try some tapas at The Barrelhouse downtown.
10. Visit the Mill Market's Moonlight Markets November 16, December 7 and December 21 from 12pm - 9pm. Vendors, activities, hot drinks and more!