The 2021-2022 ASPA Trail Guide is printed and ready for order! The guide includes the entire trail system, staging areas and a wide variety of sled-friendly accommodations, fuel and repair shops, restaurants and more. Order a free map at www.sledalgoma.com to start planning your trip now!
2021-2022 Trail Openings
- For regular trail updates, check out the OFSC Interactive Map: https://trails.evouala.com/ofsc/
2021-2022 Trail Connections
- Sled Connections North and West: ASPA has expanded to include White River and Marathon. North connections show the trails from Dubreuilville to Hornepayne up to Hearst.
- Ice crossings are noted for D201F and off D Trail towards Garden River. Please check local ice conditions before attempting to cross. Phone (705) 356-5757.
- Reminder: There's a connector between Chapleau and Halfway Haven. It's trail C101D. Now you can plan your loop ride on our Northern Trails!
-Sled Connections to the North and West trails are now included as an insert on the ASPA Trail Guides. You can order Northern Corridor's Trail Guides here: www.northerncorridor.ca
2021-2022 Trail Closures
- No further information at this time.
2021-2022 Ontario Snowmobile Permits
Buy your Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permits online: www.ofsc.on.ca
- Seasonal - year 2000 or newer
- Classic - year 1999 or older
- Multi-day (minimum 2 consecutive day purchase)
- Multi-Day Permits and upgrades are available on December 2, 2021
Ice Thickness Safety Chart
It's very important to know the thickness of ice before crossing by snowmobile, or ice fishing. Below is a chart by the Dept of Natural Resources that will help you out this winter.
February 11, 12, 13 2022
The weekend snowmobile rally consists of on-trail/off-trail loops where you play games, collect points, take photos/videos with opportunities to win cool prizes. Fun for the whole family
February 2022 TBA
Because of COVID, details are still being worked out. Please save the date and we will have more information as soon as we can!
Driver Training Courses
Online Driver Training has moved to online only for the 2021-2022 season. Online training provides the option to obtain your Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator’s License conveniently from home on your own schedule.
ASPA DISTRICT 13 Clubs:
District Office 13 705-356-5757
Blind River Sno-Riders 705-356-4961
Bruce Mines SnoGlyders 705-941-8700
Dubreuilville Alouettes 705-884-2909
Chapleau Arctic Watershed Snowmobile Club
Echo Bay Snow Falcons 705-736-1263
Elliot Lake Snowbirds 705-848-4620
Iron Bridge Night Hawks 705-843-2514
Marathon Sno-Kickers 807-228-0010
Sault Trailblazers 705-759-0023
Spanish River Snowmobile Club 705-869-8193
St. Joseph Island Voyageurs 705-542-1195
Wawa SnoRiders 1-800-367-9292
DISTRICT 15 Northern Corridor:
Northern Corridor du Nord 705-335-2110