Imagine a place with nearly limitless interconnected waterways, where the history is written in lakes, rivers and streams. Where you follow the paths that the First Nations, explorers, and settlers travelled, and the scenery is almost entirely unchanged.
- Top 10 Places to Go Boating in Ontario
- Boating in Ontario by Region
- All Major Waterways in Ontario
- Renting a Boat in Ontario—What You Need to Know and Who Can Help
- Before You Get Out on the Water—Boat Licensing and Insurance
- Top 5 Watersports Schools in Ontario
This is Ontario, a playground for cruisers, day-trippers and personal watercraft. To find the destination perfect for your style of cruising, check out OntarioTravel.net.