Cycling is an ever more popular activity, and in recent years it's become a tourist attraction in Ontario. Makes sense—it's the kind of exercise that's been proven to be great for not only physical health, but mental health as well.
It's time to do the things you have been dreaming about. It doesn't matter what you choose—just get out and explore. Plan your Ontario adventure now and follow us on Facebook for the latest travel inspiration.
Things to do
- The Complete List of Northern Ontario Cycling Events
- 10 Ontario Cycling Events You Should Add to Your Bucket List
- Why Mountain Bikes and Microbrews Are The Perfect Combination
- Challenging Cycling Routes in Ontario
Trips & Itineraries
- Ultimate Ontario Cycling Bucket List
- 5 Beautiful Places You'll Want to Cycle This Fall
- 9 Après Bike Hotspots You Need to Try
- 19 Easy Weekend Getaways For Cyclists From Detroit
- A Local's Guide to the Best Bike Trails in Sudbury
Facts & Planning
To plan a cycling day trip or longer cycling itinerary and adventure in Northern Ontario with information on road routes, trails, mountain biking, and bicycle-friendly businesses, find more information and full resources on cycling in Northwest Ontario, Northeastern Ontario, Algoma Country, or Manitoulin.