Northern Ontario is the perfect place for cyclists to explore. With thousands of kilometres of trail systems, paved and gravel roads, and historic and cultural routes that take riders through pristine boreal forests, friendly small towns, and along beautiful lakes and rivers, biking is one of the fastest-growing outdoor activities in this part of the province.
It's time to plan that cycling adventure you've been dreaming about. It doesn't matter what route you choose—just get out and explore! Plan your Ontario adventure now and follow us on Facebook for the latest travel inspiration.
cycling events and routes
- The Complete List of Northern Ontario Cycling Events
- 10 Ontario Cycling Events You Should Add to Your Bucket List
- Why Mountain Bikes and Microbrews Are The Perfect Combination
- Challenging Cycling Routes in Ontario
Trips & Itineraries
- Ultimate Ontario Cycling Bucket List
- 5 Beautiful Places You'll Want to Cycle This Fall
- 9 Après Bike Hotspots You Need to Try
- 19 Easy Weekend Getaways For Cyclists From Detroit
- A Local's Guide to the Best Bike Trails in Sudbury
Facts & Planning
To plan a cycling day trip or longer cycling itinerary and adventure in Northern Ontario with information on road routes, trails, mountain biking, and bicycle-friendly businesses, find more information and complete resources on cycling in Northwest Ontario, Northeastern Ontario, Algoma Country, or Manitoulin.