Safely discover Ontario when the time is right. For the most up-to-date information on where and when it is safe to travel please visit: covid-19.ontario.ca.
Do your part by following public health advice. It is important to wear a face mask or covering, practice physical distancing, and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
COVID-19 & SAFETY OUTDOORS
- Get the most up-to-date information on where and when it is safe to travel
- Get the latest updates on Ontario Parks and COVID-19.
Things to do in Ontario
- 9 Reasons Fall is the Best Time to Travel in Ontario
- 33 Adventurous Things to do in Ontario This Fall
- 16 Picture-Perfect Fall Hikes in Ontario
- 9 of the Most Beautiful Places You Didn’t Know Existed—and They’re all in Ontario
You're an adventurer. An explorer. You thrive when you're outdoors surrounded by the wonders of nature. It's where you play. Where you feel most alive. Where your mind, body, and soul get rebooted.
You can "do-it-yourself" but for the best experience, we recommend letting local experts help you with trip planning, supplying high-quality gear, meals, guides, accommodation, and more.
We hope these articles by Ontario's adventure specialists inspire you to dream, plan and explore Ontario's great outdoors.