If you’ve ever wanted to experience snowmobiling in the land that was built for it, now is your chance. Magpie Relay is offering an all-inclusive guided snowmobile package for four people, an epic four-day adventure covering 700 km with overnight stops at some of Ontario sledder's favourite destinations.
What You Get
This massively discounted package includes everything. Four brand new BRP 900 ACE Renegade Adrenaline snowmobiles, helmets, two-way communicators for everyone, fuel, food, and accommodations along the tour. Free shuttle is available from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario to the Searchmont Ski Resort staging area. Book before January 30 and you get all this for $1,999 per person plus tax.
You can do a weekend or a mid-week trip. There's only so much room, so this offer is limited to the first 10 groups who book. This offer is valid for all four riders. (Packages require minimum of four people, and riders must be 19 years of age). If you’re interested, confirm three buddies and call right away! You can reach the owner, Pat Dubreuil on his cell at 705-626-0666.
The Small Print (it's all good news)
Here are the full details of the package (something to read and reread while waiting to hear back from your buddies!):
- We stage out of a brand new 28-foot enclosed trailer at Searchmont Ski Resort just outside Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
- Everyone will ride a Brand new BRP 900 ACE Renegade Adrenaline snowmobiles
- We provide BVS2 and Modular 2-3 Helmets (several to choose from)
- Collett two-way communicators (each rider will have a communicator capable of talking with each rider and the guide at all times (warnings, instructions, special needs)
- Touring baggage/luggage (each rider will be given a waterproof touring bag (approximately 80L similar to a duffle bag)
- Support sleigh for extra luggage/baggage (if you have extra luggage that will not fit the 80L bag, but you need to have it contained)
- Liability insurance is included (deposit of $2,500.00 for collision damage required)
- Paid gasoline (we cover the gasoline expenses)
- Paid accommodations (all accommodations are paid)
- Paid meals (all meals are covered; three dinners, two lunches and three breakfasts)
- Trail permitted (all snowmobiles have OFSC trail permits)
- Free shuttle from Sault Ste Marie Airport if you fly (Porter Airlines or Air-Canada)
- Exposure to French Canadian culture as if you travelled to Quebec City….
- 2 nights at Halfway Haven (first and third nights) http://www.halfwayhaven.com/
- 1 night at the Magpie Relay Motel & Resort (second night) http://magpierelay.ca/
- Fun and thrills to spare….
There are two different trips per week the first is the (Weekend Trip) which runs from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon the other is the (Mid-Week trip) which runs from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon (four days, three nights, all inclusive).
Distance travelled will be approximately 700 km. Only four people per trip (must be at least 19 years of age). The first weekend trip starts the January 26-29 and the last one will go from April 13-16.
The departure schedules are always the same.
1st Trip - Weekend Option
- Start Thursday at 12 noon and head to Halfway Haven - 150 km (stay at Halfway Haven)
- Friday destination Wawa & Dubreuilville - 200 km (stay at Magpie Relay Motel & Resort)
- Saturday Dubreuilville to Hawk Junction to Halfway Haven - 200 km (stay Halfway Haven)
- Sunday arrive at Searchmont Resort at 11am - 150 km
- Total: 700km
2nd Trip - Mid-Week Option
- Start Sunday 12 noon and head to Halfway Haven - 150 km (stay at Halfway Haven)
- Monday destination Wawa & Dubreuilville - 200 km (stay at Magpie Relay Motel & Resort)
- Tuesday Dubreuilville to Hawk Junction to Halfway Haven - 200 km (stay at Halfway Haven)
- Wednesday arrive at Searchmont Resort at 11am - 150 km
- Total: 70 0km
Each trip requires a minimum of four people at $1,999.00 each plus taxes. A $500.00 deposit per person is required when booking. $2,500.00 pre-authorized deposit taken as snowmobile damage waiver. Trip must be fully paid seven days in advance of departure date.
If you're reading this, then the offer still stands, but don't be surprised if this is removed before very long!!!