- Going snowmobiling in Ontario is easy because it’s all about riding groomed Ontario snowmobile trails operated by the OFSC, so wherever you are in our snowbelt, there’s a place to ride with good snow conditions.
- The OFSC offers more snowmobile trails in Ontario to ride than there are provincial highways to drive… the world’s largest interconnected recreational trail system.
- Ontario snowmobile trails are easily accessible from many staging areas, including hotels, restaurants and gas stations.
- Snowmobile trails in Ontario are maintained, mapped, marked and very high tech to make navigation easy and riding comfortable.
- Ontario snowmobile trails connect most snowbelt communities so choosing a destination – and getting there is easy.
- Snowmobile trails in Ontario operate under the user pay system, so be sure to buy your permit before you ride!
Snowmobiling Tourism Contacts:
Contributing partners for this Ontario snowmobiling site about great Ontario snowmobile trails and snowmobile conditions include: Intrepid Snowmobiler, Murphy Insurance, Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs, Ontario Tourism, Snow Goer Media, Supertrax Media.